Sunday, January 5, 2014

A new year's resolution

The start of the new year has been a bit crazy for me - travel will often do that. I've only got a three hour turn around time before I have to head back to the airport for my flight to Sri Lanka, but I thought I'd just share with you a project that my best friend and I are doing. Our new year's resolution is to take a photo a day (based off of themes we picked while I was home for Christmas) and to post our photos side by side on a weekly basis. So, if you would enjoy a look at the differences that 8,343 miles bring to our pictures you might want to check out our blog. (You can get new posts delivered to your inbox by submitting your e-mail in the box that says "follow by email" and then following up to verify you really want to receive them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment