Sunday, October 12, 2014

Real Estate Office



Today I went out to an area that is being developed as a "smart city" for an obstacle course/mud run (more on that at a later date perhaps, but where else but a construction site could you dig pits and make large patches of mud?). Considering that they began in 2011 I can't say that there is much there to encourage people to think about moving out there. It is most definitely still a construction site. About the only thing that appeared complete was the one acre gardens that the different areas will be built around. In no way does it look anything like their advertisements. However, what I found most interesting was that as we were driving out I noticed the real estate "offices" where you could buy into the building, prepaying for an apartment in the development. I just have to ask, would you really trust a real estate agent that works out of a tent on the side of the road?




No comments:

Post a Comment